- Handmade in Europa from local recycled pine wood and metal legs
- Designed and made by hand by Wood Restart
- Ships worldwide
- Impregnated with few layers of blend of organic oils for wood / NOT VARNISH /
- Colored with eco-friendly pigments
- Eco Friendly
- Compatible with most but not all devices. (measure your device)
- NOTE: The accessories shown on photos are not included in the listing price.
- If you have any personal preferences, send us a message and we will do our best to work something out for you
industrial design iPhone dock station, i6 Dock, Wooden iPhone 6s Docking Station, DIY iPhone Dock, Wooden iPhone holder, stylish, modern iphone station
32 in stock
Beautiful iPhone stand, handmade from gorgeous recycled pine wood and colored metal legs in industrial design.
The stand fit to iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 5, iPhone 4 and phones with similar sizes.
Add a touch of nature to your workspace or home with a natural wooden iPhone Station.
Size approximately: Size of the bed for the device:
Length: 15 cm (5.91 in.) Length: 7.4 cm (2.91 in.)
Width: 9 cm ( 3.54 in.) Width: 1.8 cm (0.71 in.)
Height: 18 cm (7.09 in.) Height: 11.5 cm (4.53 in.) /wooden part/
ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS:
All of our products are one-of-a-kind and handmade in our small studio in Pazardjik, Bulgaria. We use only locally and sustainably harvested or salvaged Bulgarianhardwoods, and natural, organic, food safe finishes. The hardwoods we choose contain beautiful, naturally occurring figurations that add to the unique loveliness of each piece.
The Phone Stand shown is an example. Yours will be crafted from the same species of wood, and will be the same general shape and size. Please be aware that because we build from material that is gathered in an environmentally responsible way, our stock can vary a great deal at any given time. Therefore, variation in the color, tone, and detail of the woodgrain should be expected. Also, every piece is an original and is made by hand by us, not by a machine. We aim to make each new piece every bit as gorgeous as the one photographed, but keep in mind: our process is not a cookie-cutter method, so please expect differences in the piece you receive!