- Handmade ipad docking station in Europa from local solid oak wood and metal legs
- Designed and made by hand by Wood Restart
- Ships worldwide
- Impregnated with few layers of blend of organic oils for wood / NOT VARNISH /
- Eco Friendly
- Compatible with most but not all devices. (measure your device)
- NOTE: The accessories shown on photos are not included in the listing price.
- If you have any personal preferences, send us a message and we will do our best to work something out for you
iPad Dock from oak wood, iPad docking station, Tablet wooden stand, DIY
49 in stock
Industrial design iPad/ Tablet station. Handmade from gorgeous oak wood and metal legs.
The stand fit to iPad and tablets with similar sizes.
Perfect for home or work, keep in the kitchen and use for easily viewing recipes, watching TV or listening to music.
Add a touch of nature to your workspace or home with a natural wooden Iphone Station.
Size approximately: Size of the bed for the device:
Length: 34 cm (13.39 in.) Length: 21.5 cm (8.46 in.)
Width: 16 cm (6.33 in.) Width: 1.5 cm (0.59 in.)
Height: 12 cm (4.72 in.) Height: 2 cm (0.79 in.) /wooden part/
ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS:
All of our products are one-of-a-kind and handmade in our small studio in Pazardjik, Bulgaria. We use only locally and sustainably harvested or salvaged Bulgarianhardwoods, and natural, organic, food safe finishes. The hardwoods we choose contain beautiful, naturally occurring figurations that add to the unique loveliness of each piece.
The iPad/Tablet Stand shown is an example. Yours will be crafted from the same species of wood, and will be the same general shape and size. Please be aware that because we build from material that is gathered in an environmentally responsible way, our stock can vary a great deal at any given time. Therefore, variation in the color, tone, and detail of the woodgrain should be expected. Also, every piece is an original and is made by hand by us, not by a machine. We aim to make each new piece every bit as gorgeous as the one photographed, but keep in mind: our process is not a cookie-cutter method, so please expect differences in the piece you receive!